In no particular order, my top 10 favourite foods have got to be:
1. Cake – nothing better to indulge in. Cake is life. Cake is bae.
2. Grilled cheese – as I have said many a times before, grilled cheese is God’s gift to earth and honestly the best thing since sliced bread.
3. Beans – red beans with nsima is an all time favourite. A classic.
4. Chicken – whether fried or in a salad, cooked, baked… you name it. I’ll eat it. I’ll eat it all.
5. Fries – potatoes in all their forms are truly glorious but my favourite form has got to be fries.
6. Cheese burger – chicken or beef. A burger always hits the spot.
7. Eggs – they work for every occasion. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Fried, scrambled, as an omelette. Eggs man. Eggs are the best.
8. Bacon – this is pretty self-explanatory.
9. Fruit salad – I’m NOT only throwing this on here to show everyone I don’t just eat junk food. Ha ha. Ha.
10. Chocolate – because why not?